Picked up some celery at the Farmer’s Market after work today after quickly running out of the batch I picked up at Trader Joe’s. Why am I juicing just celery and drinking it on an empty stomach?
According to Anthony William, it’s the best for restoring gut health.We tend to hold a lot of fear in our guts & these nerves can run deep through the nervous system, putting our guts in knots. Celery restores the entire digestive system. Use it when you are feeling frightened, panicky, shocked, fretful, nervous, threatened, unsure, afraid, or defensive. If you have any of the following symptoms or conditions, try juicing just celery on an empty stomach first thing when you wake up;
intestinal spasms cysts
low hydrochloric acid
high blood pressure memory loss leg cramps fatigue
I’ve been getting a lot of questions and interest about my cleanse. People have been remarking how hard it must be and although at times it is, I think that when you plan right and surround yourself with the right things, eating this way becomes easier.
The other comments I’ve gotten are that they too are suffering from some of the same symptoms Mando and I are. It just goes to show that it’s important to talk about things that are otherwise seen as taboo-you never know when you could be helping someone.
On that note, I want to talk more about some of the supplements that I’m incorporating into my diet in order to help some symptoms I’m having and also the supplements I take regularly, and why.
- B12 liquid-everyone should be taking a B-12 supplement as we are all highly deficient, vegans and meat-eaters alike! More on B12 here.
- Omega 3 EPA/DHA supplements-AKA fish oil without the fish. It’s SO important to get vegan supplement because there is a ton of mercury in fish oil because of the contaminated fish they are using to make it.
- Ashwaganda-Using this supplement to help with my adrenal fatigue symptoms. See link for more details.
Wild Foods in supplement and/or liquid form
- Nettle Leaf-urinary frequency, acne, eczema,urinary tract infections, infertility, irregular menstruation, cramping, vaginal itching, PMS, mood swings, moodiness, under active/overactive adrenals, anxiousness, menstrual pain, menstrual cramping, rashes, headaches, food allergies. Good for anyone who is scattered.
- Cat’s Claw-‘One of the most powerful resources for reversing the epidemic of chronic and mystery illness in the 21st century.’ It can alleviate almost any neurological or digestive symptom. Bacteria cannot become resistant to it making it better than antibiotics. It rids the body of strep, is powerful against any type of cancer, Lyme disease, MS, shines, IBS, yeast infections, ulcers, acne, sleep disorders, pelvic inflammatory disease, brain fog twitches, bell’s plays, spasms, tics, weakness of the limbs, digestive disturbances, muscle weakness, neck pain, joint pain.
What we ate….
Banana, wild blueberry, cilantro, papaya smoothie (AM)
Lemon Cayenne Water (A)
celery juice (A)
Apple, kale, cucumber, parsley, lemon juice (A)
Dates (4) (M)
Apple, Orange, Banana, dates (4) (A)
Lentil soup from work with onions and carrots (AM)
Lettuce cups with avocado, red onion, tomatoes, sprouts pepper & lemon (AM)
Pomegranate bark (AM)
*All info. from Life-Changing Foods by Anthony William
One thought on “Day 7-Celery & Supplements”
Pingback: The Last Days Of Our 28-Day Cleanse – Self Declared Foodie